Prayer United Annual Leader’s Retreat 15 -17.1.2019
WHAT GOALS SHOULD WE BE STRIVING FOR PU, THE CHURCH & THE NATION TO SUSTAIN THE PRAYER MOVEMENT?
- BASIS OF UNITY – ONENESS IN CHRIST [ RELATIONAL, FAMILY; THEOLOGICALLY ROOTED IN JOHN 15-17 & 13:34-35 ]
- PU + CHURCH
- WHAT GOALS SHOULD WE BE STRIVING FOR PU, THE CHURCH & THE NATION, TO SUSTAIN THE PRAYER MOVEMENT?
“ U N I T Y ”
- PRESERVE THE UNITY OF PRAYER UNITED
- ENLARGE & ENHANCE THE SPIRITUAL UNITY OF THE WIDER PRAYER MOVEMENT
- SUSTAIN & BUILD THE PRAYER MOMENTUM THAT HAS GROWN OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS
- STRENGTHEN THE MINISTRY OF PPC FOR CHURCH AND NATION
- PREPARE THE WAY FOR REVIVAL
- HOLINESS & REPENTANCE
- LOVE & FORGIVENESS
- UNITY & ONENESS
- PRAYER & HUMILITY
- OPEN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT’S LEADING AND EMPOWERING
- STRENGTHEN DISCIPLESHIP IN THE FAMILY AND THE CHURCH
- REACH & NURTURE THE NEXT GENERATION
- THE CHURCH TO LIVE AS SALT & LIGHT
- A SENDING CHURCH
- GOD TO RAISE UP MORE NATIONAL LEADERS OF INTEGRITY
- PERSEVERE IN SEEKING RIGHTEOUSNESS, JUSTICE AND RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
- THE UNITY, STABILITY AND INTEGRITY OF THE GOVERNMENT AND AN EFFECTIVE OPPOSITION
- THE SPECIAL ROLE THAT EAST MALAYSIA PLAYS, ESPECIALLY SARAWAK
- STRENGTHEN FURTHER ‘LIGHT UP MALAYSIA’
- GOD TO BLESS MALAYSIA AND BREAK ALL DEMONIC STRONGHOLDS
On 15-17 January, Prayer United (PU) held its annual retreat in the BEM Pelita Church, Miri.
Registered participants from all over the country totaled 315, plus a few walk-ins from Miri churches.
We were graciously hosted by the Local Organizing Committee under the leadership of Pastor Robinson Simunyi of the Canada Hill BEM Church, and warmly welcomed by our host, Pastor Agan Bala of Pelita BEM Church.
There were 34 Anglicans participating in the PU retreat. The topics were well chosen and relevant to the church and the country and was covered with prayers. Pre-Conference Prayer meeting was held on 14th to 15th January 2019.