BPF 2020 Schedule : Click here BISHOP CHAPEL PRAYER SCHEDULE 2020 JAN – JUNE rev
Prayer session on 10.1.2020 with Rev’d Ivor
The Prayer Focus was “Seeking the Lord for 2020″
To listen to the Lord, be guided by our Bishop and obtain input from Diocesan programs on BCF prayer leaders and prayer points, using Diocesan Vision & Mission objectives as guide posts and renew approach & networking for greater participation.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your way, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Prayer session on 31.1.2020 with Rev’d Stephen Gendang
Prayer Focus: Educational Christian & Training Programs 2020 planned by Diocesan Christian Education & Literature Board.
2. Pray for successful implementation of 2020 Diocesan training & teaching programs to fulfill deep seated spiritual needs in the Diocese.
3. Pray for good response to Christian educational initiatives to bring about the process of ongoing learning among clergy and lay leaders.
Prayer session on 14.2.2020 Led by Rev’d Bradley : Isaiah 56:7 “I will bring them to My holy mountain and make them joyful in My house of prayer.”
- For the on going Jubilee celebration through Church’s programmes until October to transform St. Faith’s becoming “A Discipleship Church”
- To pray for all participants who has gone through the Discipleship Training Programme, Leadership Training Programme and Evangelism Explosion Programme.
- Pray for Rev’d Rodriguez who will be attending CAL (Called to Awaken the Laity) Seminar at SaRang Church, Seoul, South Korea from 30th March to 3rd April 2020.
Pray for AGM on Sunday 29th March 2020.
2. Pray for Diocesan Music & Worship Conference 21st-23rd February 2020.
3. Pray for Diocesan Intentional Whole-Life Discipleship Consultation 3rd – 7th March 2020 at Kidurong Anglican Centre, Bintulu.
4. Pray for Parish programmes for 2020.
Quote by Mother Teresa: “The family that prays together stays together, … and if they stay together they will love one another,… as God has loved each one of them. And works of love are always works of Peace.”
Prayer session on 21.2.2020 Led by Rev’d Peter Augustine : Mark 6 : 30-34
Bishop’s Chapel Friday Prayers was led by Rev’d Peter Augustine from St. Francis’ Church Samarahan, sharing on Gospel St. Mark 6:30-34.
1. Pray for St. Francis Parish, Ministry and evangelism among the people in Kota Samarahan.
2. Pray for Lay Reader’s/ Sub-Deacon Conference for Central Archdeaconry on 22.2.2020 at St. Luke’s Church Sri Aman, the speakers Rev’d Alfred Damu, Rev’d Stephen Gendamg & all teaching/ministry/outreach programs among Iban parishes/communities.
3. Pray for the 2 new parishes : (i) St. Benedict, Skrang and Vicar Rev’d Ralph Rapu Sigat and (ii) Christ’s Church, Stuggang and Rev’d Andy Kiew as Priest in-charge.
4. Pray for Diocesan Music & Worship Conference on 21-23.2.2020 at St. Faith’s Church
5. Pray for National Women’s Prayer Conference on 20-22.3.2020 in Kuching
6. Pray for Diocesan Children Ministry Board (DCMB), Community Youth, Children and Sports (CYCAS) on 22-23.2.2020 at Good Shepherd, Lutong
7. Pray for Rev’d Trevor Tinda, Canon Arun & Team from Sabah and team from Anglican Semenanjung missionary work.
8. Pray for the Lord to intervene miraculously to stop the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic.
9. Pray for Rev’d Peter Augustine transfer to St. Philip Padawan on 1st March 2020.
Prayer session on 28.2.2020 Led by Rev’d Kelvin Jawa of Tabuan Jaya Anglican Church (TJAC)
1. Pray for Bishop Danald Jute, Asst. Bishop Nelson Ugas, clergy and families for their welfare, health and protection.
-Intentional Discipleship Consultation at KAC (3-7 March) and the facilitators Canon Mark Oxbrow and Canon John Kafwanka.
2. Pray for Rev. Kelvin Jawa (Vicar), Rev. Lawrence Wah Onn as they shepherd the Body of Christ in Tabuan Jaya Anglican Church.
3. Pray for our country, the Lord have mercy.
4. Diocesan Music & Worship Conference 28 Feb – 1 March in Good Shepherd Church Lutong
5. A proper observance of the Season of Lent to draw near to Christ Jesus through personal examination and reflection, repentance and renewal.