- Preparation for the multiplication of the Diocese into 3 dioceses by 2020.
- The creation and smooth implementation of 3 Area Diocese in 2017, namely Northern Peninsula, Central & Eastern Peninsular and Southern Peninsula.
- The implementation of the Intentional Discipleship Training and Disciple-Making throughout the whole diocese.
- The development and rebuilding of the new diocesan headquarters.
- Continuing in Church planting and Social Concern ministry.
- More suitable people willingly responding to God’s calling into full time or part time ministry.
- For sustainability of diocesan resources against the slowing down in economic growth in this region.
POINTS OF PRAISE
- The 2015 Synod has approved the multiplication of one diocese into three.
- The Area Diocese were created in 1 January 2017 with two Suffragan Bishops.
- The approval of the permit to develop and rebuild the new diocesan office
- The Anglican Care has expanded and now having 18 members from parish social concern centers and projects
- The Relief Emergency and Crisis Help (R.E.A.C.H.) has officially been established to respond to emergency and relief care.
- The Spiritual Formation Platform was established to equip and train clergy and laity in spiritual formation with a center in Rawang.
- The momentum of Discipleship training has picked up among parishes.